Pazzaglia Law understands how dangerous motorcycle accidents can be. There is nothing like the freedom of riding. It can also be taken away from you in an instance. Practicing motorcycle safety is strongly encouraged.
If you go down on a bike here are some actions that should be taken:
- Get out of harm’s way.
- Contact the police. It is also important to contact law enforcement to report the collision. The police will typically investigate which can prove to be helpful later on.
- Get medical care. It is important to get treatment right away for your injuries. Even if you do not believe you are hurt it is important to seek treatment as sometimes injuries will develop later on.
- Contact our motorcycle accidents attorneys.
The most common type of motorcycle accidents includes:
- Failure to grant the right of way.
- Not signaling.
- Failure to check blind spot or keep a proper lookout for motorcycles
- Drunk Driving.
- Texting and Driving.
Common Motorcycle Injuries includes:
- Wrongful death
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- “Road rash”
- Broken bones and injured joints
- Neck and Back injuries