Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you have been involved in a car accident it’s important to do certain things to help us develop your case:
- Seek immediate medical assistance if you are injured in anyway as a result of the accident. Certain injuries may not develop until sometime after the initial accident. It’s important to seek the attention of your primary care physician or medical provider right away.
- Retrieve information with the other people involved, including names, telephone numbers, insurance company information including policy names and numbers and license plate numbers.
- Contact the police. Retrieve a copy of the police report. Remember to only give accurate facts regarding the accident as these statements may be used against you in future litigation.
- If possible, try to obtain pictures of the scene and the vehicle after the accident.
- Contact Pazzaglia Law, LLC. Don’t make any statements to the insurance company. Insurance companies interests are adverse to yours in an accident claim and they will attempt to minimize the impact of the accident and obtain statements that can be used against you.
Our firm understands that this can be an incredibly stressful time for individuals and families. Most of the time, your initial goals after going through such an unfortunate event is to not suffer financially and having your medical care attended to. Do not let the insurance companies dictate what you’re actually entitled to. Our firm can help you receive a full recovery of damages. Damages in CT are as follows that can be recovered:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Earning Capacity
- Future Medicals
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental and Emotional Pain
- Loss or Diminution of ability to enjoy life’s pleasures
- Permanent impairment
- Loss of Function